Acceptable Use Policy
Vtiny Hosting™ Hosting Policies & Third Party Policies
You are bound by the policies of third parties who provide services to you via Vtiny Hosting™. You are strongly encouraged to review these policies before agreeing to be bound by this AUP. We will provide additional information on these policies upon request.
Unsolicited Commercial or SPAM Emails Are Prohibited
Our network is not intended to be used for mailing lists with more than five hundred (500) recipients and you are not authorized to do so. If you need to email more than five hundred (500) recipients, please contact our support team for a list of other service providers who can help you with this task. Even if you send emails to less than five hundred (500) recipients, we will consider your mail as unsolicited, or SPAM, if it causes a certain number of complaints, disrupts our network or subjects us to unfavorable actions on the part of other Internet providers. Please consult the “CAN-SPAM Law” and make sure that any commercial e-mail you send complies with this law. “CAN-SPAM Compliant” emails may be otherwise prohibited by our AUP. If you believe that one of our customers is spamming, please send an email containing all of the headers and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Content Is Prohibited
You are responsible for all content transmitted or viewed using our network. The transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You cannot use our network to directly facilitate the violation of a particular law or regulation or this AUP. The use of our network to host content to participate in the following activities is strictly prohibited.
- IRC scripts/bots, IRCD (irc servers), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites;
- IP scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications;
- Mail Bombers / Spam Scripts;
- File Dump / Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare);
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways;
- Websites or links to websites advocating human violence and hate crimes;
- Websites promoting illegal activities. or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities;
- Selling, or otherwise disseminating, pornography or other erotic material, regardless of its literary merit;
- Hosting adult thumbnail galleries / Banner exchanges;
- Lottery / gambling or chain letters, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship;
- Advertising, advocating or operating High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP), Ponzi or Pyramid schemes, prime banks programs, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, or Related Sites;
- Fraudulent sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com).
- Broadcasting or streaming of live sporting events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc.) or television;
- Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin miners;
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in email, Usenet postings, on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), or with any other Internet service;
- Dox or posting personally identifiable information such as addresses and phone numbers of individuals with the hope of causing damage or harm to said person. This does not cover Government officials when providing contact email addresses or the representatives work phone;
- Content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by Vtiny Hosting™'s sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services;
- Network unfriendly activity (ex: attempts to interfere with our network or network connections or which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our network or the Internet);
- Creating, posting or sending Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, cracks, passwords, serial numbers, Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, engaging in denial of service attacks, or hosting content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- Posting links to prohibited items, facilitating a violation of our Policies, or instructing others in illegal or prohibited activities; and
- Setting up or using (via the Service) proxies, proxy scripts/anonymizers of any kind.
If you believe another customer is using our network in violation of these policies, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Vtiny Hosting™ has a policy of not removing allegedly defamatory material from websites hosted on our servers, unless it has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court decision. As a hosting service provider, Vtiny Hosting™ is not a user content publisher and we are unable to investigate the veracity of individual defamation allegations. We rely on the legal system to provide advice and determine whether the material is indeed defamatory. If a court considers the material to be defamatory or libelous, we will comply fully and will disable access to the material in question in accordance with a court order. Likewise, if a court orders the specified content or material made available, we will comply with and remove or disable access to the material in question, in accordance with a court order.
Our network is designed to meet the anticipated needs of our customers and users, as well as ours. If we determine that your use of the Services violates our Policies or harms the stability of our equipment, technology or network, we may suspend your use or terminate your contract, in our sole discretion.
Vtiny Hosting™ adopts a zero tolerance position with regard to child pornography, content perceived as child pornography or content exploiting children. Any website that hosts child pornography, a link to that kind of site or exploitative content will be suspended immediately without notice or warning.
Use of Services
In the event of a violation of any of our Policies, our compliance team will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you by email of relevant details of the alleged violation. Compliance with laws and court orders will also be taken into account when we respond to alleged violations.
We encourage you to contact us if you think someone has violated this AUP. The people who contact us about this AUP, about the behavior of our customers or for other purposes, are required to provide us with specific information to enable us to contact them and respond to their requests. We do not respond to anonymous correspondence and we will direct people who purposely attempt to mislead us about their identity or the basis of their complaints to the appropriate law enforcement officials. Nothing you send or communicate to us is confidential, whether you declare it or not.
Please send all correspondence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Acceptable Use Policy was last updated on March 26, 2020.